South Ribble Borough Council
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of Town / Parish Councillors
For the under mentioned Wards
To be held on
Thursday, 2nd May 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
- Elections are to be held for Town / Parish Councillors for the under mentioned Wards
- The number of Councillors to be elected is:
|CHARNOCK||4||MIDDLEFORTH||2||HOWICK & PRIORY||5|
|WEST WARD OF THE PARISH OF FARINGTON||1||EAST WARD OF THE PARISH OF HUTTON||3||WEST WARD OF THE PARISH OF HUTTON||4|
|EAST WARD OF THE PARISH OF LONGTON||4||WEST WARD OF THE PARISH OF LONGTON||8||EAST WARD OF THE PARISH OF FARINGTON||3|
|BROAD OAK||3||CENTRAL WARD OF THE PARISH OF FARINGTON||4||KINGSFOLD||4|
- Nomination papers may be obtained, during normal office hours, from the Returning Officer, at the address shown below.
- Completed nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer at the offices of South Ribble Borough Council, at the address shown below, on any day after the date of this notice, during normal office hours but Not later than 4:00pm on – Wednesday, 3rd April 2019.
- If the election is contested, the poll will take place on Thursday, 2nd May 2019 between the hours of 7:00am and 10:00pm.
- Applications to register to vote must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by midnight on 12 April 2019.
- Electors and their proxies should take note that applications for changes to absent votes and notices about postal or proxy voting must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at the address shown below by 5:00pm on Monday, 15th April 2019, if they are to be effective for this election. Applications for new proxy votes can be accepted until 5:00pm on Wednesday, 24th April 2019. The deadline for new applications to be received by the Electoral Registration Officer to vote by proxy on grounds of an emergency is not later than 5:00pm on the day of poll.
Dated: Wednesday, 20th March 2019
Heather McManus, Returning Officer
South Ribble Borough Council,
Published by South Ribble Borough Council